It is possible to sync your schedule with your private calender or smart phone.
- Go to TimeEdit and search for the classes you want in your calender.
- Optional: IF you wish to see events back in time, you may alter the start date.
- Press “subscribe” in top right corner.
- Choose you preferred time period.
- Copy the address.
- This address you may use to subscribe to the calender in any online service or in an calendar-program in PC/Mac/iOS. See the chart below for examples. We recommend google calender.
- Setting it upp in google Calendar: Log in to Google calendar with your gmail account.
- In the calendar list in the left pane click on the arrow next to “other calndars” and “add by URL” :
- Paste in the address you copied in nr 5 and press add calendar.
- You may switch name on this calender to better see it’s content. Arrow on the side of the calendar and select “calendar settings”:
- iPhone/iPad: You may have to go into synchronization setting to selct this new calender to show.