There are several ways to connect to VPN using Windows 10. You can either follow the steps on the guide for VPN for Windows 8 or the following steps:
- Press the Windows button and search for “VPN”. Choose the system setting called “Change virtual private networks (VPN)“.
- Choose “Add a VPN connection”
- Fill inn the information on the picture below. Remember to fill inn your short username followed by “@nmbu.no”. For example if your username is glhi, you will have to use “email@example.com”. Password is the same as for Fronter. Then press “save“.
- Choose “Connect” to connect to VPN NMBU.
- You should now be able to see that you are connected to VPN NMBU.