To get access to Matlab you have to contact the it-manager in your department. You will then receive a mail with a link you have to follow. It will take you to a page where you are asked to create password. After that, you have to log in with firstname.lastname@example.org and the password you created. To access your Matlab account later, go directly to https://se.mathworks.com/mwaccount/
1. After logon, you have to activate your license. Press the arrow besides your name (in the top right corner) And choose “My Account”
3. Click “Activation and Installation”, then “Activate to Retrieve License File”
4. Choose your OS, like Windows.
“Host ID” is your computer’s “MAC address”. You will find it under the “System info” shortcut on your desktop
(If you don’t have “System Info”, start the program “cmd” and enter “getmac“, you will see one more addresses (“Physical Address”) that you can use to register.)
After “Activation Label” enter a name, example “My NMBU PC”. Then hit “Continue”
5. You will now be asked if the software is installed. Answer «No» and press «Continue»
6. Choose “Download License File” and save it at c:\temp. You might have to create a folder in your C:\ destination which you name “temp”. Then hit “Done”
7. You can now start the Matlab installation from Application Catalog.