This guide explains how to set up an email account on Android units. In the example below, we have used a Samsung Galaxy Tab.
1. Go to settings from the home screen.
2. Scroll down to the Accounts category, choose Add accound and then select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
3. Enter your email@example.com and your nmbu-password.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
5. In the dialog box warning about Remote security administration, press OK.
6. Press Activate when asked about activativating device administrator.
7. Go through the options under account settings. Make changes in synchronization settings if you wish. Press Next.
8. Choose a name for your account if you want it to be different from the email address. Press Done.
For manual setup:
Choose Manual Setup under step 3. Fill in the details as shown below and mark the checkbox for Use secure connection (SSL). Press Next.
Follow the instructions in the steps 5-8 above.