If you are getting an error saying that the license for the connection has been changed you can do the following to fix it:
1 – Delete the license info from your computer:
- Right click on the start menu-button and select ‘Command Prompt’
- Write ‘regedit’ and press enter
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ and delete the folder MSLicensing Make sure you do not delete anything else!
2 – Log off or restart your computer
3 – Create new license info:
- Search for ‘Remote desktop connection’ from the start menu and right click the result, then choose ‘Run as administrator’
- In the following window, click ‘Show options’ and open the RDP-file you downloaded from remoteoffice.nmbu.no
- Click ‘Connect’ and everything should now be back to working order.
If you are still getting the same error you might need to do the process again but download a new RDP-file from remoteoffice.nmbu.no