The Outlook app from Microsoft is recommended for reading emails on Android and iOS.
- Employees must first set up two-factor authentication as described here: Configuring of two-factor authentication.
- The “Microsoft Authenticator” app must be downloaded from the PlayStore / Appstore and installed on your mobile device.
Get started with Outlook for iOS and Android
- If you don’t already have the Outlook app installed, you can look it up in PlayStore or AppStore. Install the app. Make sure you download the official version developed by Microsoft.
- Select “get started”
- Add Account: Enter your full email address, next, next…
- You will be prompted to enable Device Manager to use the app.
Pictures with English text coming soon …