Follow this guide to set up your student email account on android devices. The example below is run on a Samsung Galaxy Tab with test user Gloria Hippo who has username glhi.
1. Go to Settings
2. Under Accounts category, choose Microsoft ExChange ActiveSync.
3. Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org and your password at NMBU. Go to Manual setup.
4. Under Domain\username enter nmbu.no\email@example.com. Enter your password. The Exchange server is m.outlook.com. Use secure connection SSL. Press Next.
5. When you get a warning like the one shown below, press OK.
6. You will also get a warning about remote security administration. Press OK.
7. Go through the options under account options. If you don’t want to change anything here, Press Next.
8. When asked for activating device administrator choose Activate
9. Give the account a name if you want it to be different than the student email address. Press Done.