- Go to cat.eduroam.org
- Choose NMBU
- Download network profile
- Follow steps in installation and enter email@example.com as username and password for your user
Manual settings for Windows 10.
If the automatic set-up file does not work, try this manual set-up.
1. First you have to remove older settings for eduroam if you have used eduroam on your computer before, if not go to step 2:
In cmd write:
delete profile name=eduroam
Let the cmd-window stay open.
2. Right click the network shortcut down in the right corner on the desktop, and choose Open Network and Sharing Center.
Choose Set up a new connection or network.
Choose Manually connect to a wireless network, then Next.
Enter the information as in the picture below, then Next.
3. Go back to cmd and type in: set profileparameter name=eduroam authentication=wpa2 encryption=tkip authMode=userOnly
4. At the list over wireless networks choose and log into eduroam with firstname.lastname@example.org and your password.