Automatic setup for Android.
- Install “eduroam cat” published by Gèant on Play store.
- Select NMBU from the list (or search for NMBU) and install the profile.
- Fill in your firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
Manual setup for Android(not recommended).
This guide applies to mobile units running on Android. The Example below is from a phone running Android 7.1. Look further below for older units.
1. Open Wi-Fi settings and connect to eduroam.
2. Choose the following settings:
- PEAP under EAP method
- MSCHAPV2 under Phase-2 authentication
- Use system certificates under CA certificate
- nmbu.no under domain.
The identity is your email@example.com and your personal password.
If the settings above does not work you can try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to the field Anonymous Identity.
For older units:
1. Go to settings
2. Select Wifi and then eduroam
3. Choose PEAP under EAP method and MSCHAPV2 under Phase 2 authentication.
Under Identity, type your email@example.com. In the Password field, enter your nmbu-password. Leave the Anonymous Identity field as empty.
4. Press Connect.